Consumer Credit Debt Consolidation and Free Money Saving Tips
Are you looking for ways to save money on consumer credit debt consolidation? If you have charged money on your credit cards and are going nowhere with the payments, you should be considered blessed, because you have found some very helpful information. This article is about money saving tips and consumer credit debt consolidation information all in one.
Even if you have a loan with an annual percentage rate (APR) that you don’t agree with, you can always call the debt company and ask for an interest rate reduction. Having a lower annual percentage rate (APR) and debt consolidation help tips all in one, will help to ease your stress.
How are you going to lower your interest rates on your debt? That is easy, the article credit card debt consolidation service will give you an example of how to ask your lender about lowering the (APR) on your debt.
When you visit the article above it will help you to understand the consumer credit debt consolidation processes even more then you do now and hopefully, your stress will be less.
As promised, below are 10 tips to help you save money to ease the consumer credit debt consolidation process. As a suggestion, before you read the tips, get out a pen and paper in order to write down the tips you will use to save money.
10 Tips about How to Save Money
1. Cheap Gas Prices - When you get a chance, go on-line and search these words. First, type out your cities name and then cheap gas prices. For example, in New York, I would type New York cheap gas prices. A great deal of information comes up there.
2. Check Air Filter - Check the air filter in your car, when it gets too dirty, you could be wasting gas because the air is not getting filtered correctly to the engine.
3. Check Your Cell Phone Usage - Look at the different cell phone plans you have to pick from. Compare the minutes you use on a monthly basis. Look at this with wisdom. Most of the time, even if you are under a contract your cell phone provider won’t charge you for downgrading your minute plan. Just call and ask this question before you make the switch.
4. Sign-up for E-Bill Pay - Ask your bank if they have free e-bill pay via your bank account on-line. This will save you gas from going to the post office and stamps. 5. Mail Food Coupons – Start to look at those ads that come in the mailbox for saving on food. Believe me, your savings can add up over time.
6. Smoking - If you smoke, think about quitting. This is an expensive habit, plus when you smoke you are basically killing yourself. If you need help, find a program. When you change your habits, you change your life.
7. The Cable Bill - How much time do you seriously watch TV? Look at the cable bill and see the next plan that is cheaper. You can just cancel all together and SAVE all that money in a bank, then watch it grow.
8. The Gym – Look at your bill per month, see if they are other gyms closer to your house and cheaper. If there are well you make that decision.
9. Clothes Shopping – Once again, look at those ads that come in the mailbox. If you need clothes, see which ones are on sale. Compare the prices to other stores via the ads. You can also go online and see the sales.
10. Car insurance – Compare your bill per month to other insurance quotes with the same amount of insurance or more insurance. You can also go on-line for this and check out different quotes. I think it is better if you call and talk with a representative then you will have definite answers to your questions.
I hope that the credit debt consolidation information and debt consolidation help tips above has helped you to find areas where you can save money.
Want To Learn More About Consumer Debt?
Here is a great article about consumer debt consolidation.
Return from Consumer Credit Debt Consolidation to theDebt Consolidation Help 101 Home Page